Retail giant Tesco's turnaround plan includes a bold move to sell off its dunnhumby marketing data services business, with WPP reportedly lurking in the wings with its check book.
Online shopping has given Sainsbury's a boost, but continues to undermine performance at Marks & Spencer.
New-fashioned banking means old-fashioned CRM faux-pas from all sides with M&S Bank.
Men’s underwear firm 2x(ist) sets up virtual stores around mid-town Manhattan this December, in hopes of a pre-Christmas publicity surge.
- NOOK has struggled to make headway against competition from the Kindle.
- Microsoft's cut its losses and bailed out of its NOOK partnership.
- The challenge for Barnes & Noble is how to kick-start a product offering that's been in decline from its launch.
Tour operator Thomas Cook started life in 1841, but in the face of online competition has struggled to compete with digital pureplays. Now it's biggest digital champion has le
- Thanksgiving sucked online sales away from Black Friday but overall, volumes were up
- Thanksgiving sales via mobile were higher than PC for the first time at 52.1%
- Facebook crushes it on social sharing
- Amazon powers ahead in the UK with volumes up 37.5%
- Many UK retailers embarrassed as systems were crushed under demand
Whilst the likes of Amazon seem to be doing just fine, some retailers are suffering on all fronts – online, mobile sites and their applications. Oops!
In today’s world of connected customers, any situation that produces a growing number of unsatisfied customers is a mortal threat to a brand; focus on outcomes.
Walmart has serious global e-commerce ambitions, but needs to protect the balance between digital and its real-world stores footprint.
The business that grew to major success off the back of an appearance on Dragon's Den needed a system that could support a complex, global model.
The European Commission is changing the VAT rules to force e-services providers to pay more tax. But is it creating a two-tier digital Europe in the process?
Suite Connect was the first all-day customer event held by NetSuite in the UK with CEO Zach Nelson on combative form.