We give you plenty of ways to consume content at diginomica:
- email subscriptions, customized to your preferences
- social feeds on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- master RSS feed, and RSS by topic
But if you’d like diginomica in your Slack channel, you can now get that too. Slack already has a nifty RSS integration. so all you need to do is to follow their easy instructions to add RSS to a Slack channel. You can make that channel public or private. (You’ll need to be a Slack channel owner to add the RSS integration, so if you’re not, just ping your Slack admin).
If you have a Slack community/project on a particular topic, you can add a diginomica RSS based on your topic preferences as per below. You can also use this RSS list for your RSS reader, adding topics in any combo:
Diginomica – complete RSS feed list for use with Slack – or any newsreader
Digital enterprise – RSS feeds
- Digital enterprise in the real world RSS (use cases)
- Digital transformation – frictionless enterprise RSS
- Digital government and public services RSS
- Healthcare transformation RSS
- Financial services and fintech RSS
- Retail e-commerce and the omnichannel RSS
Cloud apps & processes – RSS feeds
- HCM and the digital future of work RSS
- Digital and content marketing RSS
- Collaboration sharing and digital productivity RSS
- CRM and customer experience RSS
- Cloud ERP financials and supply chain RSS
- Analytics planning and data analysis RSS
Technology disruptions – RSS feeds
- IoT robotics and AI RSS
- The new professional and IT as a service RSS
- UX and application design RSS
- Governing identity privacy and security RSS
- DevOps NoSQL and the open stack RSS
- Cloud platforms – infrastructure and architecture RSS
Pick your faves, load up in Slack and enjoy our curated topic coverage. If you want to browse these categories on diginomica, just click on the top menu items above.
- You must use the Slack RSS integration to receive the content in Slack. You can specify the channel you want to receive it in using the Slack RSS integration.
- If you scroll over the desired link above, you can grab the RSS URL by pressing the “copy” button.
Bonus – you can also track or add Jon Reed’s curated newsfeed of enterprise coverage, featuring the best stories Jon sees across the web each day, with select diginomica stories mixed in. (Jon’s Twitter newsfeed here; RSS feed here).
Image credit – Thinking. © BillionPhotos.com – Fotolia.com.