Terms and privacy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without diginomica.com Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The term diginomica.com Ltd or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 Ross Road, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 8QR. Our company registration number is 8444377 registered in England and Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Information collection and use
We collect information from our users at several different points on the Website – this can be for registration, login, customer service and billing purposes, and also so that we may customise the Website according to individual selections. diginomica is the sole owner of the personal information collected from this Website.
Your details are never sold or rented to any third parties. However, where your details are requested in order to download documents from our partners, you agree that such details will be provided to the partner.
In order to access the full range of content and features on the Website, and also to receive our regular email bulletins, we sometimes require users to complete a member registration form. During registration a user is required to give contact information (such as name, email address, and selected information about the company that you work for).
It is optional for the user to provide certain demographic information (such as gender), however we encourage the full completion of the registration form so that we can refine our editorial content and provide a more personalised experience.
We sometimes may request additional information from users on order forms. Users may have to provide contact information (such as name and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiry date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfil customer orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
A cookie is a small text file written to your hard drive that contains information about your account on this Website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about users. During the course of your visit to this Website, the pages you see, along with a cookie, are downloaded to your device. Cookies enable us to collect useful information such as the device a user is using and whether they have visited the website before. This is done on a repeat visit by checking to see, and finding, the cookie left there on the last visit.
Information gathered from cookies helps us to analyse the behaviour of our visitors and their online behaviour and patterns. This means we can provide you with a better community and user experience by tailoring our site to your needs. We are constantly looking for ways in improve our online community and information from cookies is critical for this.
Cookies do not give us any personal information about you or your business. They simply allow us to see which areas of the site are working well i.e. visited most and which content is most of interest.
Cookies also allow you to have a more seamless experience of using the site i.e. you remain logged in for entire sessions or multiple user sessions, removing the need to remember usernames and passwords on a regular basis. Our session cookies are therefore essential to the functionality and usability of our site.
Third party cookies on diginomica pages
During any visit to this Website you may notice some cookies that are not related to diginomica. These may include 3rd party advertising cookies.
You may be served a 3rd party cookie directly from one of our partners. However, 3rd party cookies only gather anonymous information. The 3rd party cookies that our partners serve simply allows ads to be shown that may be relevant to you based on previous pages and content you have viewed.
3rd party cookies will come from (among others) Doubleclick, Atlas, Yieldmanager, Google DFP, Audience Science (revsci.net).
Any widgets we use like Google+, Twitter, FB, Linkedin may also set their own cookies and set their own Google analytics cookies.
You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
How to reject cookies?
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies will have an impact on the functionality of this website and the quality of your user experience.